Facebook started playing the sound when videos load. You might not want your phone making noise when you’re scrolling through Facebook, so here’s how to set it to how it was – so that videos play muted until you turn the sound on yourself.
Go to the button on the bottom right on your smart phone. A menu will come up where you’ll choose Settings.
Then go to: “Videos and Photos”
Next, change “Videos in News Feed Start With Sound” to the off position.
You’re done! Close out of Settings by tapping the Home button at the lower left.
- how do you turn the sound off on the videos on Facebook
- how switch off sound on facebbo video
- how do you turn off sound on facebook videos
- how to turn sound off scrolling through facebook
- turn off facebook cover video sound