Is there a way to remove the add as friend button on Facebook? I don’t want to be searched and added by people.
Go to the Privacy Settings in Facebook. In there, you want to lock down the “Who can send you friend requests?” setting to be “Friends” or “Friends of Friends.”
You can’t lock it down to nobody but you do control who you accept as friends. Changing this setting will help.
Here’s a video explaining how to remove the add friend button:
- How to remove the add friend on facebook
- how to hide add friend button on facebook 2016
- Add Friend Remove
- how to remove add friend option from my facebook
- How to Remove Add Friend Button on Facebook 2016
- how to remove add friend button from my account
- how to remov add friend
- How to my fb add friend buttom hide
- how to i disable add friend button in my fb account?
- how can I hide add friend button in my fb account
- why there is no add friend button on facebook