How to Contact Facebook / Facebook’s Real Phone Number
How Can I Contact Facebook?
There are a few ways you can get a hold of someone at Facebook if you have a problem, concern or question.
Contact Facebook Help Desk
This website is just a help forum. This is not the official Facebook website. Below is how to contact Facebook directly:
- Facebook Help Center – Find steps to solve your problem and get help.
- Facebook Support Inbox – Use this special Messenger account to communicate directly with Facebook.
- Facebook Feedback – Give them comments or feedback.
- Facebook Billing Center
- Report Abusive Content or Spam to Facebook
Facebook’s Phone Number – VERIFIED
Here is the number to Facebook help if you need to talk to someone:
This number has been verified. You’ll dial it and hit “1” for Facebook support.
How to Spot a Fake Facebook Phone Number / Scam
There are a lot of fake Facebook numbers out there like “844-829-XXXX” numbers. If you Google (search) those numbers, you’ll see they also say they are support for GMail and other services.
If the same phone number is for both Facebook, Microsoft and Google support (which are different companies entirely), then you know these numbers are fake. You’ll probably be charged money for that support or they may even hijack your web browser.
Don’t dial those numbers.
Facebook’s Address / Where Facebook is Located
1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Report a Problem to Facebook
If you think there’s a problem with how Facebook works, then you can report problems to them. Here’s a page that explains how to do that:
How do I report a problem with Facebook? (facebook.com)
And here’s a video with some more info, which may help you:
- (650) 5434800
- facebook help desk phone number
- contact facebook about a problem
- facebook help contact
- facebook phone number
- favorite in messenger criteria
- facebook without signing in
- help desk for face book
- facebook keep logged in
- facebook phone number for problems
- facebook help desk email
- facebook help desk
- facebook contact for help
- create new facebook account now setup
- contact facebook help desk
- using Facebook without signing in