If I deactivate my account on Facebook will the person I’m currently in a relationship with still have my name next to their “In a relationship with” tab? Or will it just clear that and not show anything?
Someone else asked:
If I deactivate my Facebook account, will my partner’s relationship status still show my name or will doing that change it?
Yes, when you deactivate your Facebook account, the relationship status of the person you say you’re in a relationship with will be gone and it won’t show anything.
If you later re-activate your Facebook account, it’ll come back again.
People have tried this and this is how it has proven to work. Don’t get into any fights with your significant other if the status all of a sudden changes. Find out if they have deactivated their account before you get mad at them. 🙂
- deactivate facebook relationship
- if i deactivate my facebook will relation remain
- deactivate facebook
- status when i deactive my fb
- Status for fb to deactivate accnt
- relationship status deactivate facebook
- if you deactivate your facebook will your relationship status change
- if you deactivate fb does it show your rekationship
- if i reactivate my facebook does it notify people that im in a relationship
- what happens to relationship status if i delete
- what happens to relationship status if you deactivate
- what happens to your relationship status when you deactivate your facebook account
- what happens to your relationship status when your boyfriend deactivates
- What will happen my relationship status if i deactivate my fb and active again
- what will if i deactivate my fb account
- what will my friends see if i deactivate facebook