If you can’t see the activity of your friends or their posts, that’s because of the privacy settings that your friend has set. They may have used the “Restricted” setting for you so that you remain friends but you’re not able to see their activity.
Another reason may be that they may have set up a group to post to and you might not be included in that group.
The “Restricted” setting is a good one to use with some friends you have on Facebook so that you protect your privacy a little. You don’t have to let everyone you know on Facebook see what you’re doing or saying. You can close that circle a little if you want.
“When you add a friend to your Restricted List, they won’t see posts on Facebook that you share only to Friends. They may still see things you share to Public or on a mutual friend’s timeline, and posts they’re tagged in. Facebook doesn’t notify your friends when you add them to your Restricted List.”
“Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
For example, if you’re friends with your boss and you put them on your Restricted list, then post a photo and choose Friends as the audience, you aren’t sharing that photo with your boss, or anyone else on your Restricted list. If your boss goes to your profile, they won’t be able to see anything you haven’t tagged them in or shared as Public.”
To get to this setting go into Settings (and to Account Settings on mobile) then to Blocking then to your restricted list where you can manage blocking.
You can block things like:
- App invites
- Event invites
- cant see friends posts on my timeline
- why can\t i see posts of friends on facebook
- why cant i see my friends posts
- why cant i see friends post on facebook
- why cant i see facebook posts from a friend
- on fb why dont I see a friends posts
- i cant see my friends posts on facebook
- friends on facebook but can\t see posts
- facebook not seeing friends posts
- can\t see posts on facebook
- why i cant see my friends post on fb