How Do I Check Someone’s Facebook Without Joining Myself?
I want to look up a friend who is on Facebook, but I don’t want to join Facebook. How do I do this?
You can find someone on Facebook or view their account without an account. Many people don’t have accounts but they want to see something posted there, so they can get on Facebook without creating an account themselves. You will be limited with what you can do, so you won’t be able to “Like” a page, share a page or follow an account or things like that.
Also, keep in mind that when people post things on Facebook, there’s a privacy level that they set with each item they post and there’s a general/default setting as well. Most people have it set so that only their friends can see posts. This means the general public cannot see what they post and if you don’t have an account, then you’re the general public and you might not see much.
Here’s how to browse Facebook without logging in or signing in:
The easiest solution to seeing things on Facebook is to just get an account.
- search for people on facebook without signing up
- browse facebook without signing up
- view facebook without signing up
- how to get on facebook without joining
- browse facebook without account
- view facebook without login
- how to view facebook without joining
- facebook without an account
- view facebook without account
- how to enter facebook without account
- facebook without login view
- view public facebook page without logging in 2017
- i want see facebook with out making aa account
- find someone on facebook without joining
- facebook search for people without logging in
- read facebook without joiming